Our self-contained apartments are newly renovated and well equipped with modern facilities to make your stay cosy and comfortable in a stunning rural setting. We pride ourselves on our clean and beautifully presented suites. Mole Creek Hideaway is un-staffed and does not have an on-site reception, offering a quiet, private, home away from home, experience. Check-in is self-service using key safes. Book on our site and we guarantee the best online rate available.
Guest facilities include:
- Guest Laundry
- Self-service check-in using key safes and a key safe code
- Gardens on the property
- Smart TVs
- Wood fires and heat pumps/airconditioning
- All fresh linen and fluffy towels supplied
- Free unlimited NBN WiFi
- Cycle friendly
Situated 3.5 km from the centre of Mole Creek Village with its ATM, supermarket, fuel station, information centre and internet cafe, pub/hotel, eateries, swimming pool (summer only) and many tourist attractions.
Breakfast can also be enjoyed at the Chudleigh General Store, The Deloraine Deli, The 50's Diner or Christmas Hills Raspberry Farm only a short distance from here, and there are several eateries in the local area for your other dining needs.
Mole Creek Holiday Cabins provides facilities especially for cyclists in order to make your cycle tour as enjoyable as possible.
- Secure storage for your bike
- Bike washing facilities
- Maps and information about The Great Western Tiers Cycle Trails
- Detailed local information about what to see and do along the way
- Local knowledge about other cycling-friendly businesses and services